Washington – Shortly after Gov. Scott Walker snipped a red ribbon and officially opened the Wisconsin pavilion Tuesday morning at the 2011 BIO International Convention, we took a stroll past the exhibitor kiosks. I spotted a promising conversation.Read full Tom Still Journal Sentinel Commentary here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018