Technology companies helped create 500 jobs in the Madison area last year and the industry now represents 10.5 percent of the work force, with 31,000 jobs. More than 600 companies in Dane, Columbia and Iowa counties identify themselves as technology-based, about the same as the year before, according to the 2011 Directory of High-Tech Companies, compiled by Madison Gas & Electric. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018