Click here to read a column by John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph and a former Milwaukee newspaper editor, on Tim Kane of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. Kane spoke at the June 7-8 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018