The Medical College of Wisconsin has received its largest grant ever, just under $45 million in federal money over six years, to fund and analyze large clinical research trials aimed at answering fundamental questions surrounding one of medicine’s best weapons against certain cancers. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018