Lucigen Corp., a Middleton biotech firm, said Monday it has been awarded $350,000 in grants from the National Institutes of Health to fund additional research and development. The two grants will be used to develop genetic sequencing tools, and to create an affordable tool to help researchers study data from genes and proteins within individual cells. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018