Shamrock Energy Corp., an Oshkosh company that is using nanomaterials to develop better ways to store and use energy, has raised $580,000 from angel investors. Read more in this Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: When natural disaster strikes: Poor policies, incentives compound the damageOctober 13, 2017
- Tech Ed Inservice Day Provides Education Opportunity for Regional TeachersOctober 12, 2017
- Investors from outside Wisconsin to offer perspectives Day 2 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 10, 2017