Shamrock Energy Corp., an Oshkosh company that is using nanomaterials to develop better ways to store and use energy, has raised $580,000 from angel investors. Read more in this Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 17, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017
- Tom Still testimony: Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy, Special Session AB 1August 4, 2017