A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018
- JSOnline: Jagler: Go on a ‘speed date’ with FoxconnFebruary 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Foxconn showing all signs they’re in Wisconsin to stayFebruary 8, 2018