Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018