Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017