Backhoes will begin moving dirt on Monday for a new building at Promega Corp.’s Fitchburg campus — the biggest building yet for the privately owned biotechnology company. Promega is adding a 266,000-square-foot building at the corner of East Cheryl Parkway and Woods Hollow Road, across the street from its Biopharmaceutical Technology Center. Construction alone is expected to cost $90 million, not counting equipment and furnishings, and 100 employees could be added. Groundbreaking ceremonies were held Thursday.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017