Middleton-based Shine Medical Technologies said Tuesday morning it has raised $11 million of venture capital funding. Knox LLC – the investment vehicle for Frederick J. Mancheski, former chairman and chief executive of automotive parts supplier Echlin – led the round and contributed $10 million of the funding. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017