A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018