A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018