A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017