A Hartland developer of insulation-embedded wall and floor frames for the construction industry is a finalist in a Midwest clean-tech competition. Lightweight Structures of Hartland is one of two Wisconsin firms that – along with three other companies across the region – are finalists in the Brooks Innovation Competition this fall. The other state firm is AquaMost Inc., a Madison developer of water purification technology.Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017