Soft-spoken Cliff King doesn’t come across like a business executive who would threaten to move his company out of Wisconsin – unless he believed he might not have a choice. “We were born and raised here, we grew the company here and we have all kinds of ties here,” said King, chief executive officer of Skyward, a Stevens Point information technology company that sells management software for schools. “But at some point, it becomes a business decision.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018