Soft-spoken Cliff King doesn’t come across like a business executive who would threaten to move his company out of Wisconsin – unless he believed he might not have a choice. “We were born and raised here, we grew the company here and we have all kinds of ties here,” said King, chief executive officer of Skyward, a Stevens Point information technology company that sells management software for schools. “But at some point, it becomes a business decision.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018