Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018