Wisconsin companies once again raised a paltry amount of venture capital in the first quarter compared with their counterparts in places like Boston and Silicon Valley. State firms raised just $6.67 million, or considerably less than 1%, of the $5.9 billion of venture capital that flowed into high-potential companies during the first three months of the year, according to the MoneyTree Report, released Friday by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the National Venture Capital Association. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017