A plant-based jet fuel developed by Virent Energy Systems has passed a round of U.S. Air Force testing. The fuel, produced by Virent in conjunction with its partner, Shell, was tested at the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017