Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017