Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018
- JSOnline: Jagler: Go on a ‘speed date’ with FoxconnFebruary 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Foxconn showing all signs they’re in Wisconsin to stayFebruary 8, 2018