Spending a half trillion dollars each year, the U.S. federal government is the world’s single largest customer. In recent years, Wisconsin’s share of all federal work has leapfrogged, jumping from 38th per capita in 2008 to 14th in 2010, according to the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, a Milwaukee nonprofit that helps companies snag federal contracts. Read full story here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017