Wisconsin had the biggest gain in the Chief Executive Magazine rankings released this month. Wisconsin jumped 17 spots, from 41st to 24th, in the rankings. This is the seventh year the magazine has ranked the nation’s business climate in its “Best/Worst States for Business” rankings. Business leaders graded the states on a variety of categories grouped under taxation and regulation, workforce quality and living environment. Read more here.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018