ZBB Energy Corp. will receive tax credits of up to $700,000 from the Australian government as a result of battery technology research the firm is conducting at its office in Australia. ZBB Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of the Menomonee Falls firm that does core research in flow battery cells, including R&D linked to its new joint venture with the South Korean firm Honam Petrochemicals. Read full Journal Sentinel business blog here.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018