ZBB Energy Corp. will receive tax credits of up to $700,000 from the Australian government as a result of battery technology research the firm is conducting at its office in Australia. ZBB Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of the Menomonee Falls firm that does core research in flow battery cells, including R&D linked to its new joint venture with the South Korean firm Honam Petrochemicals. Read full Journal Sentinel business blog here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017