New Capital Management, an Appleton-based venture capital and growth equity firm, recently closed its NEW Capital Fund II Limited Partnership, with committed capital of more than $25 million. Read full Post Crescent story here.
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017
- CapTimes: With Assembly approval, Wisconsin Foxconn deal heads to Scott Walker’s deskSeptember 14, 2017
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WFF) Wisconsin Fast Forward ProgramSeptember 12, 2017
- Innovation enabler Tamara Kleinberg to open November’s Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 11, 2017