Milwaukee-based Briggs & Stratton Corp. today announced it has developed a potent new fuel preservative to fend off the potentially damaging effects of ethanol-blended fuels while keeping fuel fresh for up to three years. Read full BizTimes article here.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018