Milwaukee-based Briggs & Stratton Corp. today announced it has developed a potent new fuel preservative to fend off the potentially damaging effects of ethanol-blended fuels while keeping fuel fresh for up to three years. Read full BizTimes article here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017