The Morgridge Institute for Research and the U.S. Department of Energy have reached a multimillion-dollar agreement to help open a medical isotope plant in Janesville – a development that Morgridge’s director says could spark a manufacturing cluster that could ultimately bring as many as 1,000 jobs to economically beleaguered Rock County. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018