A Jan. 14 news story in the New York Times described one of Wisconsin’s biggest technology success stories, Epic Systems, the electronic health records company that helps to keep track of 40 million patients. Click here to read more and here to register for a Jan. 24 WIN-Madison luncheon featuring Epic’s chief administrative officer, Steve Dickmann.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018