A Jan. 14 news story in the New York Times described one of Wisconsin’s biggest technology success stories, Epic Systems, the electronic health records company that helps to keep track of 40 million patients. Click here to read more and here to register for a Jan. 24 WIN-Madison luncheon featuring Epic’s chief administrative officer, Steve Dickmann.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Zendesk’s NogalskiApril 25, 2018
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018