Exact Sciences Corp., a publically traded company in Madison that is focused on the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer, has expanded its collaboration and license agreement with the Mayo Clinic. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018