Exact Sciences Corp., a publically traded company in Madison that is focused on the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer, has expanded its collaboration and license agreement with the Mayo Clinic. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017