Dave Sobota grew up on the West Side, sold popcorn at the Hilldale Theater and delivered the Wisconsin State Journal from his Radio Flyer wagon as he walked a paper route in the Nakoma neighborhood. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017