Twenty-five plans have been chosen to be finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The plans include ideas for 3-D printing, flight training simulation and cloud computing and will vie to win a total of about $200,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. The finalists were chosen from 248 applicants. Read full Journal Sentinel coverage here.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017