Twenty-five plans have been chosen to be finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The plans include ideas for 3-D printing, flight training simulation and cloud computing and will vie to win a total of about $200,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. The finalists were chosen from 248 applicants. Read full Journal Sentinel coverage here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017