Twenty-five plans have been chosen to be finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The plans include ideas for 3-D printing, flight training simulation and cloud computing and will vie to win a total of about $200,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. The finalists were chosen from 248 applicants. Read full Journal Sentinel coverage here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018
- JSOnline: Jagler: Go on a ‘speed date’ with FoxconnFebruary 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Foxconn showing all signs they’re in Wisconsin to stayFebruary 8, 2018