Twenty-five plans have been chosen to be finalists in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. The plans include ideas for 3-D printing, flight training simulation and cloud computing and will vie to win a total of about $200,000 in seed capital and in-kind services. The finalists were chosen from 248 applicants. Read full Journal Sentinel coverage here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018