Billions of dollars in government contracts are pouring into Wisconsin, yet many companies could be missing opportunities because they don’t know how to navigate the federal procurement system. That’s one of the reasons that Marquette University is co-sponsoring a March 27 workshop, at the Wisconsin Club, on winning government contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, interview with Evan WingJune 13, 2018
- WisEye: Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 13, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 #WiTreps Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 12, 2018