Billions of dollars in government contracts are pouring into Wisconsin, yet many companies could be missing opportunities because they don’t know how to navigate the federal procurement system. That’s one of the reasons that Marquette University is co-sponsoring a March 27 workshop, at the Wisconsin Club, on winning government contracts. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017