HarQen Inc. has developed what founder and chief executive officer Kelly Fitzsimmons believes is a better online conferencing product and has attracted nearly $1.8 million in investments including funds from high-profile start-up investor Tom Shannon. Read full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Most votes in the Legislature are bipartisan, even when the debate is notMarch 23, 2018
- Hear from high-impact founder Craig Dickman at April 12 Innovation Network luncheonMarch 22, 2018
- BioEnterprise: Midwest Healthcare Companies Raise A Record Breaking $2.5 Billion In 2017March 22, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: With billions of free federal dollars available, why aren’t more Wisconsin startups chasing it?March 21, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 Wisconsin Tech SummitMarch 21, 2018