HarQen Inc. has developed what founder and chief executive officer Kelly Fitzsimmons believes is a better online conferencing product and has attracted nearly $1.8 million in investments including funds from high-profile start-up investor Tom Shannon. Read full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017