What is it about Milwaukee and Madison — that potent mix of mutual disdain, disregard and ignorance that characterizes their odd relationship? If the cities would only cooperate, a “commerce corridor” could spark an economic renaissance. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 16, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017
- Tom Still testimony: Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy, Special Session AB 1August 4, 2017