What is it about Milwaukee and Madison — that potent mix of mutual disdain, disregard and ignorance that characterizes their odd relationship? If the cities would only cooperate, a “commerce corridor” could spark an economic renaissance. Read the full Isthmus story here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017