Click here to watch the latest edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,” which features Liz Schrum’s interview with Holly Hawkins of Tri-North Builders, Tom Still’s commentary on Gov. Scott Walker’s “salesman-in-chief” status, and our rising and fall news segment. The Show is sponsored by Grant Thornton, Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek, MGE and the UW-Milwaukee.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018