Lucigen of Middleton has received a $187,000 grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to study LRRK2. Mutations of the LRRK2 gene have been found to be connected to an increased risk of Parkinson’s.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017