Lucigen of Middleton has received a $187,000 grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to study LRRK2. Mutations of the LRRK2 gene have been found to be connected to an increased risk of Parkinson’s.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017