Lucigen of Middleton has received a $187,000 grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research to study LRRK2. Mutations of the LRRK2 gene have been found to be connected to an increased risk of Parkinson’s.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018