The Medical College of Wisconsin has signed a collaboration agreement with Transgenomic Inc. that calls for the school to provide sophisticated gene-sequencing services for one of the company’s products. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018
- InsideWis: Early computer science education vital to continued growthJuly 27, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ross LeinweberJuly 25, 2018