Na Jin Seo is creating devices to help stroke survivors better use their hands, while Junhong Chen is researching ways to improve early detection of infectious diseases. Both engineering professors are eager to see the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s Innovation Park development in Wauwatosa finally moving forward after a yearlong delay. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018