The latest combat ship built at Marinette Marine Corp. will be commissioned this fall in Galveston, Texas. USS Fort Worth, scheduled to be delivered to the Navy in June, will be commissioned Sept. 22, according to U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.). Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018