NeuWave Medical, a Madison-based medical device company, has raised $14 million in a second roud of financing. H.I.G. BioVentures, a new investor in the company, led the funding round. Read full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Military vets, students may register at discount to attend June 5-6 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 21, 2018
- WARF: The Wisconsin Idea and Regional Economies: Apples Falling from Many TreesMay 21, 2018
- WisBusiness: ReNeuroGen focuses on improving aftermath for stroke victimsMay 18, 2018
- InsideWis: Even in prosperous times, rural Wisconsin economy faces an uphill climbMay 17, 2018
- Serial software exec, UW grad Erickson to speak June 6 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 16, 2018