With seven biosafety hoods, plenty of space and a big screen to project images from microscopes, a new stem cell classroom at Madison Area Technical College is a major advance from the cramped quarters where students previously learned how to grow the cells. Tech Council President Tom Still was the guest speaker at the ribbon-cutting. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018