Exact Sciences Corp. was one of the top-performing stocks in Wisconsin over the last year. And that was despite reporting losses totaling $60 million over the 39 months ended March 31. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018
- From detecting gunshots to saving potato crops, Biz Plan Contest finalists show state’s tech rangeApril 4, 2018