Historically, medical diagnosis and additional testing has been ordered based solely on what the medical provider feels or hears during a physical examination of a patient. Read full BizTimes article here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018