Rockwell Automation Inc. said Monday it had acquired a privately held industrial controls company started by a University of Wisconsin-Madison engineering professor. For Milwaukee-based Rockwell, which employs more than 21,000 people in more than 80 countries, the acquisition of privately held SoftSwitching Technologies Corp. in Middleton ranks as a niche acquisition. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018