Rockwell Automation Inc. said Monday it had acquired a privately held industrial controls company started by a University of Wisconsin-Madison engineering professor. For Milwaukee-based Rockwell, which employs more than 21,000 people in more than 80 countries, the acquisition of privately held SoftSwitching Technologies Corp. in Middleton ranks as a niche acquisition. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: When natural disaster strikes: Poor policies, incentives compound the damageOctober 13, 2017
- Tech Ed Inservice Day Provides Education Opportunity for Regional TeachersOctober 12, 2017
- Investors from outside Wisconsin to offer perspectives Day 2 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 10, 2017