Rockwell Automation Inc. said Monday it had acquired a privately held industrial controls company started by a University of Wisconsin-Madison engineering professor. For Milwaukee-based Rockwell, which employs more than 21,000 people in more than 80 countries, the acquisition of privately held SoftSwitching Technologies Corp. in Middleton ranks as a niche acquisition. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017