Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017