Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018