Scientists from the Medical College of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee have received a one-year, $100,000 award from a Milwaukee businessman and his wife to develop avatars for patients and doctors that would allow the medical professionals to see more people, more efficiently. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017