Officials at SHINE Medical Technologies said they’re confident that the company will decide by the end of January whether they will build an $80 million isotope facility in Stevens Point or Janesville. Read full story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018