Restore Biodiagnostics, Madison, is working on a new kind of stress test with Oasis Diagnostics, of Vancouver, Wash., and the University of New Orleans. The three partners have received a $325,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018