Restore Biodiagnostics, Madison, is working on a new kind of stress test with Oasis Diagnostics, of Vancouver, Wash., and the University of New Orleans. The three partners have received a $325,000 grant from the National Institutes of Health’s National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018