Thanks to improved sales in the oil and gas markets, Twin Disc Inc. ( TWIN) on Monday said fiscal second quarter increased to $5.86 million, or 51 cents a share, from $4.03 million , or 35 cents per share, for the same period a year ago. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018
- WisPolitics: Jan. 18 panel examines future of nuclear energy in WisconsinJanuary 10, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Todd AsmuthJanuary 9, 2018