Kenneth Smith, a University of Wisconsin-Stout Discovery Center research associate who works on fuel cell design, will receive the 2012 WiSys Innovation Scholar Award. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, interview with Evan WingJune 13, 2018