NEW Capital Management, a venture capital and growth equity firm in Appleton with half a dozen Madison companies in its portfolio, has closed on its second fund with more than $25 million committed. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017
- CapTimes: With Assembly approval, Wisconsin Foxconn deal heads to Scott Walker’s deskSeptember 14, 2017
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WFF) Wisconsin Fast Forward ProgramSeptember 12, 2017
- Innovation enabler Tamara Kleinberg to open November’s Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 11, 2017