Maybe the Midwest is not so much of a fly-over zone for investors any more. A Silicon Valley venture capital firm came to Madison a week ago to talk to some promising local tech companies. Meanwhile, two West Coast venture firms announced plans recently to open Midwest offices. Artiman Ventures, of East Palo Alto, Calif., met with about half a dozen companies at the offices of the Wisconsin Technology Council in Madison, council president Tom Still said. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018