SAN FRANCISCO (AP) Yahoo has hired longtime Google executive Marissa Mayer as its next CEO in the Internet company’s latest attempt to burnish its image and revive its financial growth after years of often-demoralizing upheaval. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018
- InsideWis: Early computer science education vital to continued growthJuly 27, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ross LeinweberJuly 25, 2018