ZBB Energy Corp. said Thursday its joint venture company in China has won contracts to provide energy storage and power management systems to customers including the Chinese government. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018
- From detecting gunshots to saving potato crops, Biz Plan Contest finalists show state’s tech rangeApril 4, 2018