The buzz around Sector67, a collaborative “makerspace” on the east side, reached a new pitch last month when a group of entrepreneurs unveiled plans for StartingBlock Madison, a $13.5 million start-up hub proposed for a warehouse on East Washington Avenue. Sector67 — a hands-on haven in a digital age — would be an anchor enterprise. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018