The life sciences hub around Madison and Milwaukee, anchored by biotech firm Promega and the University of Wisconsin system, has diverse capabilities in research instrumentation, reagents, medical devices, and agricultural biotech applications, in addition to drug discovery and stem cells, says Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, a nonprofit economic development group. Read the full story in Chemical & Engineering News here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017