The life sciences hub around Madison and Milwaukee, anchored by biotech firm Promega and the University of Wisconsin system, has diverse capabilities in research instrumentation, reagents, medical devices, and agricultural biotech applications, in addition to drug discovery and stem cells, says Tom Still, president of the Wisconsin Technology Council, a nonprofit economic development group. Read the full story in Chemical & Engineering News here.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017