The Wisconsin Angel Network is the best resource to identify angel networks. From there, it’s a matter of clearly explaining your technology, what problem it solves, what you plan to do with the money, and how it’s going to get you to the next phase of product and business development. Read the full InBusiness story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017
- WisBusiness: Veteran firefighter comes up with device to help comradesDecember 5, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellara helping stem cell scientists move beyond hand-written recordsDecember 4, 2017