The always-upbeat entrepreneur Toni Sikes was even more buoyant than usual when I caught up with her driving back to Madison from a Minneapolis board meeting. The cause of her good cheer wasn’t just that her latest startup, the Art Commission, has raised $950,000 in venture capital; it was that the business model had already morphed into something bigger. Read the full story in the Isthmus.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018