Exact Sciences Corp., expects to submit its application for a noninvasive, DNA-based test for detecting colon cancer to the Food and Drug Administration in May, said Kevin T. Conroy, president and chief executive officer. The company is ramping up its manufacturing capabilities, “laying the foundation” for insurance coverage of the test, and working to develop the market for it, he added. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017