Exact Sciences Corp., expects to submit its application for a noninvasive, DNA-based test for detecting colon cancer to the Food and Drug Administration in May, said Kevin T. Conroy, president and chief executive officer. The company is ramping up its manufacturing capabilities, “laying the foundation” for insurance coverage of the test, and working to develop the market for it, he added. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018