Exact Sciences Corp., expects to submit its application for a noninvasive, DNA-based test for detecting colon cancer to the Food and Drug Administration in May, said Kevin T. Conroy, president and chief executive officer. The company is ramping up its manufacturing capabilities, “laying the foundation” for insurance coverage of the test, and working to develop the market for it, he added. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018